1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2024 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2024.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Mickie James got stuck sitting between DDP and Scott Steiner ... and that had to be the worst spot in the arena.

2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Good to see Raquel back, but they badly bungled the end of that match. Went over like a wet fart live.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Roman used Just For Men on his beard.

4. nietsroob17

Roman as the face on distress. What a world we live in.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I didn't realize the PPV started at 5 p.m. (what a weird time for a domestic PPV), which was right in the middle of Vanderbilt-Alabama, so I didn't see any of it.
    Sounds like the Punk-Drew match is worth watching. Anything else?

6. nietsroob17

The main event was pretty hot.

Had a mostly good experience covering my first WWE event as credentialed media. But it was a bummer that Cody (my whole reason for wanting to cover the event) was yanked out of the press conference lineup to shoot his segment of getting attacked by Owens.

Also a little bitter for not getting selected to ask Triple H a question, but I understand I'm at the bottom of the totem pole compared to a lot of the usual suspects at these things.

At least the comp seats were pretty close.

PXL_20241006_010432236~2.jpg

JimmyHoward33 and Batman like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted