1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Gutter likes this.
  2. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

The other stuff is because he's afraid to either debate, or to be seriously interviewed (with good reason). Canceling on the NRA -- the NRA! -- seems different. It's like, the foundation of his base.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I blame libruhl comedians, who are so mean to Trump.

Gutter likes this.
  5. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder what those internal polls say...or what the NRA's polls say.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The NRA isn’t running a sophisticated polling operation on its members. It would cost money they don’t have.

SixToe and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I read the comments and I shouldn't ask this question. But how the fuck can they be this delusional? At best, to any somewhat sane person who hasn't gulped every gallon of Trump Kool-aid, they could make some kind of case that Harris had a C+ interview with Baeir. But by any objective standard, she more than held her own. That anyone could claim she will lose 10 percentage points in battleground states over this is insanity, but we're talking Trumpies here.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I mean, this quote should get him a few votes alone.

“As I’m getting older, I appreciate the lower recoil,” Walz said. Not only does the weight reduce the Xcel’s kick, but the gun also employs a hydraulic damper in the stock to minimize the force that reaches the shooter’s shoulder.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Why are we still doing the Al Smith dork festival every four years like we live in normal times?

SixToe likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted