1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First-world problems

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 3_Octave_Fart, Mar 6, 2015.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

No. Everyone knows to just go to Quboda.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Never tried it. Moes/Chipotle/Tijuana Flats/whatever. It's all pretty good. Pretty tough to screw up burritos.

spikechiquet likes this.
  3. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

We had three -- THREE -- Kleenex boxes in our house run out of tissue this week. THREE!!

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Everyone knows about Qdoba. ... Almost.

Ace likes this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

At Safeway, the seltzer water comes in bottles with light blue bottles. The club soda comes in dark blue bottles. They are stacked right next to each other. My wife grabbed dark blue bottle. Club Soda is not Seltzer. FML.

6. sostartled

sostartled Member

In the same vein, one of the local Dairy Queens (yes, there are two within easy driving distance) ran out of oreos and cookie dough. It was too much work to drive to the other one, so I had to settle for a peanut butter cup blizzard and my buddy got M&M. You'd think they would have printed out a sign or something and it put on the door after the third or fourth person tried to order their staple blizzard.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I specifically asked for no tomatoes in my sandwich, but they put them on anyway. I took them off, but can still taste the residue.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

We just spent a week at the beach, and I played $480 worth of free golf thanks to some amenities company that paired with the condo rental folks, but the condo carpet was full of sand and the freezer didn't keep my pina coladas slushy enough.

9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Kleenex sucks. And that's all Costco carries. Puffs rule.

10. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Costco sells the Kirkland/costco brand which is fine, just not puffs. My wife bought Scott's. Ugh.

11. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Scott's is not a first world problem. That's old Soviet-style paper, there.

Ace likes this.
  12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Sounds like John Wayne Toilet Paper. Doesn't take shit off of anyone, particularly indians.

Draft saved Draft deleted