1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I always remember why I never watch the cable news shout fests. People talking over one another, making trivial statements, trying to get their jabs in. Pathetic.

BTExpress and Driftwood like this.
  2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Our elected officials have completely failed us. Neither side is going to cave on this.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And border security? I've got an answer for border security. We take the $5 billion that it'd cost us to build just 240 miles of wall, you know that one that doesn't work? We change it into twenty dollar bills. We put all of this money into bags and we fly over the border. We drop this money on the Central American people. All those little tiny pictures of Thomas Jefferson come tumblin' down out of the sky.

I want them to feel those bills in their hands. You know how your money feels when you accidentally leave it in your blue jeans and you take it out and it's all warm and soft, oooh!

Well we let those people hang on to that money for about a week and then we fly back over there. We fill our airplanes full of mail order catalogs from L.L. Bean. Bed, Bath and Beyond. And Victoria's Secret!

The people have this money in their hand, the catalogs come down. They look at those pictures on the opening pages of the Victoria's Secret catalog. Not back in the outdoor section: you know what I'm talking about, right?

They got the money, they got the catalogs: they're going to get the idea. They send all the money back to us to buy the stuff. We have full employment. There's border security, and Central Americans have thong underwear through the next century!

outofplace, OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

One side had two years to get it done. The republicans didn’t do it because they know it’s ridiculous.

Now it’s a manufactured crisis. That’s not both side failing.

A clear message was sent two months ago.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Best speech of the night. And I don't consider myself a 'bro.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Snork snork sniff sniff

Fatfuck was winded after sitting for six minutes.

heyabbott likes this.
  7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Indeed, that is exactly what this presidency is.
    A 72-year-old wasting his own time on Earth 'fighting' for a 14th-century wall.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I want AOC to marry me. That is all.

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I don’t think I have ever heard someone inhale like that before.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Mexico is developing weapons to battle The Wall
    CF3E8853-02D3-4207-BB3D-279548039661.jpeg

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

This should have been the only rebuttal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.