1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

YOU'RE WELCOME

2muchcoffeeman and Machine Head like this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And just like Marcus from Syracuse, he's been cut off.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

He’s a bad guy involved in the coverup of the death of Chandra Levy. Bad, bad guy.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Oh well, it’s time for bed. Maybe I’ll wake up and find out Taylor Swift and Beyoncé did a spectacular duet as CM Punk and Drew McIntyre brawled throughout the arena in between the giant balloons.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Great fucking pull.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

"Lame and childish insults?" That's chapter 1 in the Trump playbook. And if you add all the snark over four nights, it would fit in a 10-minute Trump tirade. At least the the Dems do it with some panache and intelligence (See Obama, Barack)

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I’m already booked into the haunted hotel in Scotland where Guillermo del Toro is as soon as I can travel, but thanks

gingerbread likes this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Whenever they get back on the road, that giant oversized copy of Project 2025 that looks like the world’s largest family Bible needs to be at every stop.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I imagine that there has been a bit of finger pointing around the Heritage Foundation. "Who's stupid idea was it to release to the public our top secret plan to take over the government, do away with the civil service deep state, and rule from Washington? All our plans are out there for just anyone to read!"

tapintoamerica likes this.
  12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted