1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2008 Running Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HandsomeHarley, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Face turn for Miiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
    Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Keeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyy!!!!

2. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Damn! that punch from Regal to Kennedy ... Kennedy ... looked legit.

3. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Agreed. I wonder if that's why the referees got out there so fast. Looked like Kennedy going back for more wasn't part of the plan.

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Can't imagine that a heel throwing the first punch would knock the face straight out of the ring ... that's why I thought it was legit.

5. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

The more I think about it, the more I keep wishing that Randy Orton had continued to play up his weak, undeserving champion role. He retained at WrestleMania with the cheap kick to the head to win, won a few more Raw matches that way and, had he done the same last night, it would make him out to be a coward - which would have been more refreshing than HHH.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

That. Was. Awesome.

7. KYSportsWriter

What the FUCK was that?

8. Are you referring to the fade to black?

9. KYSportsWriter

Yes. That didn't make fucking sense.

10. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Oh. 'Cause I thought That. Was. Awesome.

Match bored me anyway.

11. KYSportsWriter

If we're talking Y2J's rip on HBK, yes, That. Was. Awesome.

The match wasn't that bad ... but Regal going crazy like that was definitely a what the fuck moment at the office.

12. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Jericho is absolutely back in stride. He was AWESOME tonight and made Michaels look like a dope. LOVE IT.

And the jury's out as far as I'm concerned with Regal pulling the plug on the ending. I'm mildly intrigued to see where they're going with him because I think a heel authority figure who is also an ass-kicker in the ring (rather than the traditional evil boss with a bunch of henchmen) has potential. Didn't like them blowing 20 minutes on a match only to have THAT ending tho.

By the way, there was apparently no conclusive finish to the match after it went off the air.

Draft saved Draft deleted