1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2008 Running Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HandsomeHarley, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Wade Keller of Pro Wrestling Torch had this item on a former WWE wrestler who was at Wrestlemania:

Test was backstage this weekend as a guest of his girlfriend, Kelly Kelly.

Also,

Kevin Nash was at WM, but did not attend the Hall of Fame induction. Jim Ross' latest blog entry mentioned Nash, saying he's still considered part of the "WWE family."

2. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

Stephanie McMahon, Stacie Keibler, Kelly Kelly.....say what you want about Test as a wrestler, but dude gets around with quality ass....

3. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Yeah, his stock has went up in my eyes. Dude must have some game.

4. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

If he could only keep a job...

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Or it must mean more women than we thought love equines.

6. Petrie

Petrie Guest

[​IMG]

Hey...you never know

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Claws for Concern

I'd say Stephanie is closer to that statement since she's been with HHH.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Translation: Hunter likes him, so McMahon allows him to be backstage.

9. Claws for Concern

Scott Hall, too, since he took WWE up on its offer to pay for rehab (Jake Roberts, Sean Waltman and Ron Simmons are also doing it right now).

10. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Getting back to what someone mentioned earlier about the Rock taking a shot at Cena during his speech, according to PWInsider, the Rock's speech was written by WWE writers Brian Gewirtz and Ed Koskie. The Rock added a few things and it was cleared by the McMahon's.
    PWInsider also reported that rumors of Rock being "aloof" were false. According to their sources, the Rock mingled with the wrestlers he knew well from when he wrestled. According to one wrestler, who admitted to not really knowing the Rock that well, he had a great conversation with him.
    It is pretty well known, though that HHH has never been a fan of the Rock, and there's been some heat between Rock and Michaels dating back a long time. So, I'm sure Rock probably wasn't too cordial to them.
    I had found it odd that he'd be aloof because all reports had the Rock, even at his highest popularity in WWE, being among the most humble guys in the business.

11. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Mmmmmmmm, I'm picturing Stacy Keibler riding bareback ... damn. Just ... damn.

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Someone's been in the kitchen with JD ... er, Barry ...

So a wrestler who lives in Atlanta who works for WWE and worked there at least in 2004, when the dress code changed, and is there now (could be a guy who's been there a while, could be someone who was there in 04, left and then returned). Figure most Atlanta residents in WWE are probably former WCW guys. Guesses, anyone?

Gut guess: Rey Mysterio. because of the connection with Benoit's doc.

Whoever this is probably is in deep shit, unless HHH had a summer home we didn't know about.

Draft saved Draft deleted