1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HandsomeHarley, Jan 1, 2010.

1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

He's probably done it at some point in his career, but I just can't take Rey Mysterio beating Undertaker seriously.

2. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Who's to say it has to be clean? Batista has been known to interfere countless times and the man is featured on the Elimination Chamber poster.

I think the more interesting question interference wise is if Taker wins and then comes out and ruins Michael's chance of winning the Rumble.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The WWE site only has 25 people listed as entrants. Do they do the five wild cards every year?

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Usually...

Anyone find a good stream?

5. Petrie

Petrie Guest

SIDENOTE: The Royal Rumble drinking game

I came up with this with the Rumble matches on DVD...feel free to sample. ;)
    --Each entrant: 1 drink
    --Each elimination: 2 drinks
    --Pick a favorite: Reach a consensus for a favorite to win (Cena could be a good one here)...2 upon entry, double for each person he eliminates (that's 4). With the DVDs, I usually do this with the person who has the most eliminations. After all, the goal is to drink! :D
    --Pick a number: 3 drinks upon entry, finish drink upon elimination

6. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Found one: http://www.p2p4u.net/watch/11459/1/watch-royal-rumble-ppv-.html

7. littlehurt98

littlehurt98 Member

Thanks Zebra!!!

8. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Wild cards, some legends, maybe RVD comes in like he did a couple of years ago.

9. schiezainc

First off, thanks Zebra. Was resigned to the fact I wasn't going to see the Rumble tonight. Now I'm super excited (provided the feed holds of course).

Just watched the Miz match. Good God, that's such a superstar a rise. The man can flat out wrestle and he keeps getting better. Heel turn for MVP perhaps? I hope so. There's not much more they can do with that character.

Missed the Christian match but, eh, it's ECW so I don't really care much.

Anyone get a clear look at that Mania logo yet? I love that they do that and haven't seen it clearly yet.

Still feeling Cena wins it tonight but I'm glad it's not 100 percent clear.

10. schiezainc

Wow. Sheamus vs. Orton already? Either they're spacing things out for a reason or Orton drops this match and wins the Rumble...

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Sheamus-Orton up now. That should mean the rest of the card is women's title match, Mysterio-Taker, and then the Rumble, right? No other matches slipped in?

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Well, they give this one 15-20 minutes, then the women's match 10, then Mysterio-Taker 20 or so, and you're starting the Rumble around 9:40. The Rumble needs an hour no matter what, so this seems about right.

Draft saved Draft deleted