1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2010 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HandsomeHarley, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Women's match on now. You've got a few minutes to find one.
    Others of us actually forked over the money and don't have to worry about it :D

2. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

So there goes Rhodes or Dibiase winning the Rumble tonight. Orton is knocking them both out. No doubt.

I'm also guessing that takes Orton out of the Mania discussion. He'll be facing one of those two, if not both, so our choices are likely Cena or HHH vs. Sheamus then?

3. schiezainc

I was going to buy it, especially once the WWE offered a signature chair if you ordered it, EC and Mania but the fiancee had to work and I didn't feel like spending the $45 and having to wait for her to get home at 11:30 p.m. to watch it. lol.

4. schiezainc

Christ, it must be a major PPV if there's little to no legit Divas match.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I normally would go with the feed, but for some reason I really wanted to see the Rumble itself. Didn't want to watch 15 minutes of it and then have to jump from feed to feed for the rest.

6. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Attempt two: http://entertainmenow.net/channel1.php#video

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Roger Goodell is on the phone with his lawyers right now about Mysterio's outfit.

8. schiezainc

You are a God among men, my friend. :)

9. schiezainc

Haven't gotten a good look at it quite yet. Is it a Chargers look? If so, clearly Mysterio is going to lose. After all, no one sporting those colors/logos does well in the postseason/championships.

10. littlehurt98

littlehurt98 Member

Once again, thanks Zebra. You da man when it comes to feeds!

11. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Be careful ... got a Trojan virus warning when I clicked on this one.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Ha!
    Yeah, it's white pants and mask with yellow Chargers bolts all over it. He's like a masked Darren Sproles.

Draft saved Draft deleted