1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2016 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Dec 31, 2015.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

My wife is a huge mark for the butterfly belt so she's not happy about this but I LOVE it. LOVE it.

Bradley Guire and Rainman like this.
  2. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Holy shit, Zayn.

3. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

WTF?! Really? Ryder?

Bradley Guire likes this.
  4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Gotta admit, I did not see that one coming.

Rainman likes this.
  5. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Didn't see that coming, but I'll admit I kind of like giving Ryder a moment.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I'm assuming Owens is just selling, laying there long after the match ended, but that looked really awkward when Zayn dumped him onto the ladder toward the end.

7. schiezainc

This is what we'll see on Twitter when he's future endeavored in a couple months.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Both refs checked on him, though. I'd think that if he wasn't OK, they would have been around him and calling out the docs.

Surprised to see Ryder win, but why not? Give him his moment. He's been in the company for a lot of years now.

9. schiezainc

Owens is the best seller in the company. WOuldn't shock me if he was stuck there for the whole show.

Batman likes this.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That would be awesome, if the rest of the wrestlers just worked around him and that ladder all night, occasionally knocking him out again when he started to stir.
    I figured if it was something serious, they wouldn't have messed around and would've stopped the match. I just cringe a little when guys land weird like that. Looked like he had his neck bent when he hit the ladder.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Well, I see what they've done with the retired Divas belt. They've repurposed it into Chris Jericho's tights.

12. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

The New Day emerges out of a big box of Booty-O's. The over-the-top Wrestlemania entrances have officially begun.

Draft saved Draft deleted