1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2022 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Steelers in the ring with Britt Baker. My worlds are colliding.

2. Inky_Wretch

AEW has done a good job of building the suspense of seeing Danhausen in the ring. I hope he delivers.

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Oh shit. The guys of FTR going AGAINST each other in an Owen Hart qualifier? That's going to be a banger.

As an aside: Excalibur should try out to be the new Micro Machines spokesman with how quickly he goes through that promo script.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. nietsroob17

I must say, I don't know much of his in-ring past before he suffered his last leg injuries, but he's going make a good living as this era's Santino Marella. A great comedy guy who can put together a serviceable match when needed.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Serena Deeb looked jaundiced in her promo. Hopefully someone works with her on her makeup.

Danhausen is recovering from a broken tib and fib. I’ve seen him wrestle, and he should be fine once he’s cleared.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Darby Allin is wrestling a match in Chelsea boots. And I think he’s got pads on his butt under his jeans.

7. nietsroob17

Looks like Jeff Hardy was favorite his shoulder doing the "delete." Don't tell me he's already got himself injured.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. nietsroob17

9. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

“Teddy Goodz won a 100 man battle royal to earn this match this the best the town of Albany has to offer right here.” — classic Pat McAfee on Walter’s jobber

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

11. nietsroob17

First nearly two hours of Raw, and there's only been one legitimate match, and that's one with all the Sonya shenanigans.

12. nietsroob17

Draft saved Draft deleted