1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2023 NFL offseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Michael_ Gee, Feb 13, 2023.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I can't understand the appeal of Cowherd. He is the most transparent hot taker. He is either speaking out of his ass or saying something just to be different.

Slacker and Liut like this.
  3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Who is producing that show? You’re fired.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

If by "transparent hot taker" you meant "idiot", you're right.

SixToe, sgreenwell and Captain_Kirk like this.
  6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I hadn’t watched Hard Knocks in years. I remember it being a pretty gritty, good behind-the-scenes show. I watched the new one last night in anticipation of the Jets hopefully being a disaster. Apparently to get the Jets to participate, HBO must've signed a contract to cup and lightly caress Aaron Rodgers' balls from start to finish. It was nauseating.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Disagree. It was a fun episode.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Full disclosure, I'm not passionate about many things in sports any longer. One of them, though, is a sincere hope Aaron Rodgers is a complete, well, plane crash with the Jets.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed, but it's his show and he needs to take responsibility for such a massive fuck-up. The entire graphic was lazy, sloppy, and stupid.

Alma likes this.
  10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I also disagree. I found it entertaining, not a slurp job. Rodgers actually comes across as just one of the guys (and I've disliked him after the COVID fiasco). And its Tees and Shorts but damn he can throw the ball accurately; looks like he can still do the quick flip dart 35 yds that's just a deflater.

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I’ve called Saleh a human Under Armour t-shirt and nothing in that first episode changed my opinion.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

He's certainly not as entertaining as Dan Campbell.

Draft saved Draft deleted