1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2024 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Drew obviously never read Jim Bouton’s Ball Four. Otherwise, he would have learned that it doesn’t hurt to apologize, even if he didn’t mean it.

I Should Coco and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Everybody saw the goth wedding photos. They need to drop the kayfabe.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

Also, one of the big matches at Wrestlemania was originally going to be The Fiend versus Uncle Wyatt. Who takes that role now?

4. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Glad they're finally branching off to explain the other members of the Wyatt Sicks. But that promo by Rowan ... damn. Short of Bo, he's the one who has the greatest legitimate connection to all of this.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That Rowan video was a tough watch.

nietsroob17 likes this.
  6. 2muchcoffeeman

Can somebody please send Nepo Baby Mysterio home for a year? And maybe a haircut and a mask?

7. nietsroob17

Gable and the Creeds vs. Bo Howdy and two of his friends at SummerSlam?

I'll be curious to see how things play out, but I just hope the potential of Gable and the Creeds as a unit doesn't get lost. They scream second coming of Angle, Benjamin and Haas.

8. nietsroob17

Bron is a legitimate star in the making, but I think it would've been better to go off the air with the Wyatts.

Love Bron, but I think the supernatural finale would be more fitting to go black to.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

For some time, I assumed Gunther would win at SummerSlam, but I really like what they’re doing with Damien Priest and hope he keeps the belt a little longer. Make Gunther work for it a little more than succeeding on his first try.

10. nietsroob17

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Holy shit this was great.

JRoyal likes this.
  12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Did they just legit pop Will Ospreay's shoulder back into its socket during the commercial break?

Draft saved Draft deleted