1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2024 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2024.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Joe Hendry has signed a deal where he can appear on TNA, NXT and also train at the WWE's Performance Center in Orlando, sez one of the dirt sheets.

2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

These TNA crossovers haven't gone beyond the Women's Rumble on the main roster, but what a pop Hendry would get if his music goes off Saturday in Cleveland.

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Almost certain to be a lock for the Royal Rumble if his momentum sustains.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. nietsroob17

Gutter and sgreenwell like this.
  6. nietsroob17

That MJF/Cole feud is going next-level if even their women are getting into it with each other.

7. nietsroob17

Cody/Solo is Bloodline Rules (aka no-DQ).

Bring on ShenaniganSlam!

8. nietsroob17

LA Knight says Logan Paul's head is "so empty, they're going to put a Spirit Halloween in there."

For the love of everything, please have Knight win tomorrow and get Paul off our TVs.

9. nietsroob17

Great entry for DIY, and especially with Johnny getting the support from Candice and Quill. Love that both him and Ciampa have been able to have their kids on TV over the last few weeks.

10. nietsroob17

Ugh. Really? I know it's big heel work, but DIY loses in Cleveland, and Johnny takes the pin? His great homecoming and he loses the belts and then doesn't get on the card for the second-biggest show of the year?

11. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Methinks DIY will be involved in the main event. Bloodline rules.

Oz likes this.
  12. nietsroob17

I'll be optimistic, but is DIY "important" enough in WWE's eyes to be part of the company's top storyline? I know it's the hometown and they'll be out for revenge, but I was figuring the potential interference would just be limited to the likes of the OG Bloodline, Owens and Orton.

Draft saved Draft deleted