1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2024 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2024.

1. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Its gotta be Reigns or Jimmy Uso coming back for the Bloodline rules.

The returns of Orton and Owens are discount versions of what we saw at Wrestlemania. This has gotta be something different, I think

Gutter likes this.
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So we have a heel with an eyepatch, in a feud with a babyface with bleach blonde hair, at a summer-themed PPV ... I smell a sequel!

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Happy Summerslam Day everyone!

upload_2024-8-3_18-6-3.png

Attached Files:

Batman likes this.
  5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Not that I care because booty looks good on her but … Bayley 119lbs? … if Liv is 117?

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I always love seeing the first couple of matches in daylight on these big outdoor stadium shows. It just looks so cool.

sgreenwell likes this.
  7. nietsroob17

I'm sure it was a work, but seeing Rhea essentially headbutt the announce table to relocate her shoulder was one of the damnedest things I've ever seen.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  8. nietsroob17

It was telegraphed from 50 miles away, but Cole calling Dom a "sorry, two-timing son of a bitch" was amazing.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Dom manages to pull off the rare heel turn from a heel. He's working at an Inception level of heeldom.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was funny.

Also loving the ref cam, even though you can see the whole empty seats on top of the stadium.

11. nietsroob17

12. nietsroob17

Missed this during the preshow. I know Tessitore is apparently a big WWE fan, but I don't know about a crew of him and McAfee -- two guys I would still think of as outsiders to pro wrestling.

Draft saved Draft deleted