1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

24 Day 8

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Jan 17, 2010.

1. mb

mb Active Member

Didn't somebody here (or did I read it somewhere else?) mention the idea of the movie being a prequel?

2. Lollygaggers

Lollygaggers Member

I think it was thrown out as an idea, but I've read where the producers said the series finale would lead into the movie. Not necessarily the next week but tied to how the series ends, so I don't think it will go the prequel route.

3. printdust

printdust New Member

Hell just let Jack take the U.N. hostage until it signs off on making him World Dictator.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

At what point is Kim going to call CTU and ask "what the hell is going on with my dad?"

5. EStreetJoe

Or Jack could shoot to wound Chloe.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

So how does it all end?

a) Jack voluntarily kills self so Chloe doesn't have to kill him.
    b) Jack voluntarily kills self in the process of saving the world.
    c) Jack just vanishes. We don't know what happened.
    d) Jack somehow becomes the hero, but really hard to see how that's going to happen.
    e) Tony.

Also, I have got to get me one of those suits.

7. NDub

NDub Guest

I didn't stick around this season long enough for President Logan. But that actor was tremendous in Season 5.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

He's really lit it up these past few episodes. He is so fun to watch.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Outside of Jack, Logan might be best character of the show. It seems like he has a lot of Richard Nixon like mannerisms.

10. EStreetJoe

f) Jack is placed on the "No Fly List" but manages to board an airplane which takes off. Then during final approach into a California airport he parachutes out and vanishes. He lives a life of seclusion -- only seeing Kim and his granddaughter from a distance.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Is Monday the finale? I have to get caught up on the last two shows, much like I have the last few weeks.

And NDub, I urge you to start watching again. Get on hulu and watch the episodes you've missed. It'll be worth your time.

12. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I'm stoked about tonight. If this finale keeps up the pace and quality of the last couple of episodes, it could be tremendous.
    Just hope things don't go too far over the top.

Draft saved Draft deleted