1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Blast From The SJ.com Past

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Ah yes. I was apparently on the SJ speech-making schedule that day.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Speaking of that, shotglass needs to update the schedule. I don't know which days I need to stay up writing my speech.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

And here is the genesis of the potty mouth thread:

http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:x5xfCrnHwKUJ:www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/index.php%3Fthreadid%3D10363%3Bstart%3D0+%22SportsJournalists.com%22+%22potty+mouth%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&ie=UTF-8

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

That's just exceptionally clever, including your botching of the quote function.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Way to go, Football_Bat, I've been searching for caches for so long, I'm not getting shit done! :)

Here's one of my long, lost original pop culture post. The Calvin-Pissing Era. Enjoy. (ego satisfied)

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:40jPgaf_UBEJ:www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/index.php%3FPHPSESSID%3D2991488352edee1c625a7cb39dce1d82%26topic%3D14973.msg355204+bubbler+dissecting+pop+culture+Wal-Mart&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&ie=UTF-8

6. dooley_womack1

Man, don't throw out your shoulder patting yourself on the back.

;) That was awesome, almost up to the Wal-Mart/Sometimes When We Touch level.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I thought you found the Wal-Mart blowjob thread ... but that one will do quite nicely.

A lost diamond discovered.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I loved that one thread where somebody said something that other people thought was stupid and then everybody made fun of him.
    That was a classic.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I loved that thread where Fenian linked to a story that made Bush look bad and then Sauronpolopack called him names and Fenian called him nastier names and trounced defended Bush and made a homophobic remark in the process and dog428 went against his better instincts and fed the trolls. I miss that thread.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I miss the thread where I either said someone was hot or that I hated someone. That thread was awesome.

11. dooley_womack1

Man, I remember that thread where some guy said some gal was hot. A classic

12. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I remember that thread when a couple of us got drunk and someone posted a movie alert, and we all started posting quotes from that movie, and sometimes quotes from some other movies, and a great night was had by all.

That thread was awesome! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted