1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All-purpose college basketball thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

John Swofford is a fucking disgrace. Lucky for him the play in the tournament has been outstanding so far.

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

That makes sense -- but I could have sworn I saw it listed in the men's scores at one point.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

OK, I'll admit it. Sosa walked, but there have been a number of games this year (including yesterday's Clemson-Florida State game) that had worse calls/no-calls.

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I didn't want to make a big deal out of my first real milestone post, but I will visit the college basketball thread to say this about my accomplishments here:

I don't consider myself a message board poster. I'm a leader who happens to post on a message board.

Thank you.

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Anyone watching this ND and Georgetown game? It's coming down to the wire.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

N.C. State is about to beat Virginia, probably knocking the Cavs to a 6 or 7 seed while assuring an NIT bid for itself. Good job. NOW DON'T FUCKING WIN AGAIN.

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Wow, Jeff Green is a beast.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Virginia was in the 40s going in - I think Cavs may have bought an 8-9 slot tonight.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Another oustanding game to watch. Swofford's ass is so lucky the teams involved are putting on a good show.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Still doesn't make up for the fact that he's a clueless twit.

Changing subjects ... NCSU wearing the underdog role well. Couldn't believe the Pack crawled out of that halftime hole.

11. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Yeah, and too bad there was one about 4.3 seconds before ... when the clock didn't start until after Sosa took about 2 dribbles.

12. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

Kevin Durant is 0-for-12 and Texas is down 34-16 to Baylor.

Draft saved Draft deleted