1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Purpose NBA Thread I

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Oct 31, 2006.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He did well, puts he spends more time at the line than Al Pacino did in Scarface

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Amare's having a monster game tonight against the Grizz. 25 and 14 in only 22 minutes.

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I was watching him against the Spurs that other night and he looked great.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

C's had a 25-point lead and blew it, lost by 1. They are pathetic.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Michael Redd with 57 in a losing effort.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

maybe if he scored a few more they woulda won.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yeah, I saw that you wrote that. I heard that his athleticism isn't all the way back. But who cares, 80% of his athletic ability is more than enough, combined with some modifications for his present athletic level. Obviously, he's adjusting well. Sweet.

Redd had 57 in the Bucks' loss? Sick. That guy can shoot the ball. Is he the best shooter in the NBA now? Is it Peja?

8. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

What's even more sad is that my free preview to NBA League Pass ended tonight so I couldn't catch the game. :)

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I feel you, Chuck. League Pass is awesome. If I had it, I wouldn't get a thing done. League pass (in the different pro sports) is such a benefit to sports journalism, and to the fan. It's what allows a Bill Simmons to do what he does, and that's not a putdown. You don't have to go to the games, all the games come right to you, complete with press conferences. We're definitely in the next generation now. I love it. :)

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I see Iverson, no matter how much the media says he has matured, still can't shoot but can score. 6-20 from the field bespeaks a lack of preparation.

11. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Practice?!!?!?!

12. hachat11

hachat11 Member

The league's best center looked good last night - and yes, that's Yao Ming. Put up big numbers against Shaq and completely dominated him. You could seet his coming before he got hurt last year, but Yao is an impressive player. He's obviously the go-to guy on that team now, not McGrady.

Draft saved Draft deleted