1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Purpose NBA Thread I

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Nash is overrated. [Chuck~Taylor]

2. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Funny watching that audio bit where Mike Brown is demanding his team finish up strong while James sits right in front of him with a towel over his face, not listening.

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I'm still getting over the ass-whipping the Rockets put on the Lakers last night. That was a drubbing, too.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

When did I ever say Nash was overrated?

And going back to that argument, it's not like Nash was the clear cut favorite during times he won both MVPs. During his MVP win, many people thought Shaq deserved it and during his second, many thought 'Bron and Kobe deserved it.

Here's a pair of Chucks
    [​IMG]
    Now go and run away.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The limousine of shoes. Nice. Last year a local girl on the JV team wore Chucks all season. I dare to say she was one of the only ones in the country going retro like that.

6. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Dirk for 43. Mavs 16-1 in their past 17. Life is good. AT least until the playoffs.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Tommy, you seem to be a fan of all things Dallas. Do you like the TV show?

(Your ideal response would be: "I hated the first seven years, but I thought the last six years were fabulous.")

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ray Allen blows up for 54 in OT against the Jazz.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Jesus Shuttlesworth is still getting it done.

P.S. I don't know if my future wife would go for it, but I'd love to name my kid Jesus Shuttlesworth. :D

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

It is a great name, isn't it? :) I wasn't even aware of his game until I turned on some late-night sports radio. A career high for Jesus. ;)

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Never watched the TV show, but I do know the theme song.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Wow. Miami is whipping Utah's ass, at Utah. When is Shaq coming back again? They look like they're ready to make their push. And what is Jason Kapono on? This guy is making big-time contributions.

Draft saved Draft deleted