1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Purpose NBA Thread I

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Oct 31, 2006.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Nash with 15 and 8 at the break, including a buzzer-beating layup at the half.

BTW, I like the sideline reporter. She's really good.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Matrix dunk and Bell 3 = CLE 20 second T.O. 1.5 minutes into the 3rd qtr.

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I don't know if Vegas has odds on the NBA's MVP race, but if they do, throw money down on Nash. With the revamped rules, he's just so dominant it's unbelievable.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Wow, RokSki, this is the second thread today you've gone A_F on us. You don't have to update us on every little single thing you think might maybe possibly be important.

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I feel like talking hoops. If no one else wants to talk, that's ok. But if someone who wants to know what happened in the game comes by later, it might be useful to him/her. Or not. I actually like to read people's thoughts on games they watch so I can keep up with the league even when I can't watch. :)

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Another sick two-hander in traffic by Lebron.

7. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

A fun Suns/Cavs game.
    That game was a great example of what a supporting cast could for you.
    They went back and forth for 3 quarters and but the Cavs couldn't hang with them in the 4th. The difference? The Suns hit their open shots. LeBron was doing great but when they doubled him in the 4th, he gave it up to the open guy which followed by a brick. On the other side, Nash gave it up and it resulted in points. This Suns team is one hell of a team. Can they keep doing this in the playoffs without any defense? Maybe not, but right now, they look great.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yeah, that was a fun game, CT. Hope LAL-SAS is as fun. :)

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Lakers doing well against SAS, continuing the trend of playing well against good teams.

10. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

What a shot by Kobe.
    Can't wait to see the Lakers and Suns square off. They beat them once already without Kobe but it was the first game of the season. I think the Suns are a different team now because they're used to having Amare back.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I'm taping the game so I can watch it more closely later.

Oh, yeah, can't wait for the next LAL/PHX tilt, for sure.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Wow, Duncan just got away with an incredibly obvious pushoff on an offensive rebound.

Draft saved Draft deleted