1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are we allowed to talk about Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 18, 2013.

1. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Having been a part of the F***edCompany.com era, I sure wish someone would start F***edCrypto.com just for the snark value.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

3. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

You and the people who wrote our style guide. There are multiple entries on not using "impact" as a verb. It's second only to "government slogans" in the amount of time and attention devoted to it.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

My dad’s a huge fan of that deal, and likes to say that if Costco ever raises the price from $1.50, you’ll have a revolution in America.

dixiehack likes this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

LOL totally not a fucking rigged game

Capitalism itself is the real Ponzi, as 10% of wealthiest Americans own 89% of all stocks.

maumann likes this.
  7. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Late reply to this, but famously, the Costco founder threatened to fucking kill anyone if they tried to raise the price of the hot dog.

I Should Coco and TigerVols like this.
  8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Following weekend drop:

They had actually tweeted earlier that be fixed in about 30 minutes, then said it will take longer.

Oh, and this:

There is so much overleverage that has fueled so many speculative assets into bubbles. If (really when) it unwinds, like when the tide goes out, we are all going to see who has been swimming naked.

9. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Celsius freezes. Nice. They may be trading in Kelvin before the week is over.

Slacker and DanielSimpsonDay like this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

maumann likes this.
  11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Sigh. Our home thermostat is set to Celsius. 25.5 in the summer, 21 in the winter. Whatever.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

BTW, dogecoin is down more than 90 percent from the Elon Musk SNL peak. It should be worthless.

Draft saved Draft deleted