1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Stranded F_B

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I thought it was Moddy.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

For Stranded F_B:
    After his performance we sat down for a few pints of Guinness. Was it a good idea to continue forward by discussing politics with Derek Warfield?

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Looks a lot like me

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

uh........

6. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Fenian, who's the guy in the background of Boom's photo?

Also, if a canoe is going down the railroad tracks and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

You know how sometimes you get so fatigued (in my case from working my 13th-straight agate shift) that you start laughing deliriously at things that are only mildly humorous?

Thanks, Heiny.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

No, not me. I wear boxers.

9. Boom certainly livened this bad boy up, didn't he?
    After the second Jameson's -- and the third Stella -- I found myself intensely fascinated by the CUSA championship game. This alarmed me somewhat, but that kid Young who plays QB for USM is a pretty good player.
    The only way to shingle a doghouse with pancakes is to waffle the andiron with a whole bunch of dangwallet subterfuge. And then, who knows?

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How many Jameson's?

11. bubbler.exe

bubbler.exe New Member

If you're stranded, I hope its O'Hare and not Midway. I had a seven-hour delay at Midway once, and despite drinking heavily, I was still prepared to commit ritual suicide it was so God-awful.

If I knew you were stranded, I would have driven up to hang out instead of shopping in Louisville and visiting a buddy in Indy.

As it is, I'm watching Gumball Rally on Speed Channel. It's sucktastic.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Update:
    Well, Fenian: you blew it. You could have come up here and played poker. As it turns out, I needed a couple of points to get an extra $5,000 chip for tomorrow's finals (for a trip to Vegas), but I ended up winning. Was a better night than I planned. Too bad you couldn't have joined me. But good to hear you heard the daughter's performance over the phone. Hope you have a good trip home on Saturday.

Draft saved Draft deleted