1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Astronaut soap opera

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Buck, Feb 5, 2007.

1. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

Dr. Bellows is gonna be pissed when he finds out about this. . .

2. WSKY

WSKY Member

This story is great. I was listing to Loveline on my drive home and the Dr. Drew and Striker were all about it. Striker said there's no way he'd do the drive with the diapers, he'd opt for a truck stop instead.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What do you think God invented Big Gulps for? 'Course, I guess it works better for guys.

4. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

She must get some seriously good mileage on her car if she didn't otherwise have to stop.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

2007, A Space Odd-yssy

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

External fuel tanks and solid rocket boosters.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The diaper business got a nice little boost, too.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

In other news, a well-tanned and slightly-disheveled Greta Van Botox was spotted speeding in the general direction of Disney World ....

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Now, really--she couldn't take one extra minute to take a leak when she was re-filling for gas? And if she was swift enough, she could have started the pump to fill the tank, and run inside, wee wee'd and been back out before the tank was full.

I can only surmise a) she likes wearing diapers or b) she has been in any one of hundreds of gas station rest rooms in AL/GA/FL before.

And how about the irony of an astronaut driving 900 miles? Hon, they have flights from Houston to Orlando. I realize that might have required a rental car and a shopping trip to pick up rubber tubing, cutlery, pepper spray, but....never mind.

10. SnoopCoog

SnoopCoog Member

Astronauts often wear adult diapers during takeoff and re-entry. seriously.

11. She had GnR's "Lies" CD in the car. Apparently she was listening to "Crazy" over and over.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Most likely she planned to kill the other woman and was trying to get to Orlando and back as quickly as possible and with as few witnesses as possible.

Draft saved Draft deleted