1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Balco leak uncovered

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by pressboxer, Dec 21, 2006.

1. HeadFirst

HeadFirst Member

So is that 62 percent of the country is something less than most.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Funny how we're debating the semantics of most in a thread where some people apparently don't know the government is investigating and don't know there's a clear definition of penalties for not disclosing sources.

Hard to believe this push for a federal shield law hasn't taken flight.

3. And that sentence is very nearly English.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

He says from the fifth dimension.

5. Oooh, another running sore..er..joke from a, well, running joke.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, making a coherent argument and responding on point to people isn't his strong suit. But he's as good as any third-grader you'll ever meet, at juvenile name calling. The eight lunatic posts in a row made me wonder if he's about to flame out and nuke his screen name once again. But I don't think it's happening this time, so the fun will continue. At least he can sleep at night knowing he's more brilliant than everyone else and that he expresses himself way better than the rest of us.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Ragump:

I thought even you could figure this out, but that was the only way to bring in the info from the Internets. But I'm sure you're busy sniffing out the next athlete to accuse of using enhancers -- regardless of that pesky thing called proof.

Speaking of which, I do want to see if there's been any more mention of that quickly discredited report of those positive steroid tests.

To the archives ...

8. Dye, why do you spend so much time on other endeavors when you have that book to write? We're all pissing over ourselves in anxious anticipation, and you keep running off to the archives ... You tease.

9. The Big Ragu

Poloponies, this act is entertaining, but it's getting a bit boring. If you want to keep getting your attention fix, you might need to start being an ass again about movies you haven't seen. Tell me a thing or two about Wedding Crashers, please.

(The great thing about this one is that it will make him go all Charles Manson crazy and he's sure to start stalking me all over the board again, following anything I post with random lunatic rantings.)

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

And Ragump has officially fallen down in the slow man's race to come up with an argument.

Those cinders can be painful.

11. The Big Ragu

You're a moron. I made several coherent arguments, which everyone else on the board understood pages ago. I'm done. Nothing more to say. I'm not going to argue with you because you can't argue on point. You've been arguing with yourself since, and you haven't said anything intelligible. I'm just back, because it's kind of fun fanning you and seeing you start to flame again. Are you ready to nuke another screen name, disappear for a bit and show up again in a few months with a new name to go trolling with, or is the lithium sort of working nowadays?

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

You're already down on the track, Ragump. Just roll off to the side now.

Draft saved Draft deleted