1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Balco leak uncovered

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by pressboxer, Dec 21, 2006.

1. HeadFirst

HeadFirst Member

Dyejob, just stay on the canvas, dude. You've been knocked the fuck out around 12 times by 10 different posters. Common sense, in this case, is the better part of valor.

This thread hasn't been all bad, though. There have been several cogent arguments -- none of them coming from you, incidentally -- which have helped heighten my understanding of the subject at hand.

2. The Book is a cruel master. The little fella needs an outlet.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Up in the lightless cold-water garret, the preferred term is, I believe, "bitch mistress." Thank you ma'am, may I have another? and so forth.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Says the Kool-Aid crowd.

But this thread has shown me how completely f-ing delusional the rah-rah shield law people are.

Bo and Luke had better hope they have a kickass lawyer, or that the government is really lenient about this leak, or that they have some argument other than what's been presented by their supporters. Otherwise it won't be pretty.

5. The Book should stop beating him around the head. There's not much margin for error left up there.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

[​IMG]

7. awriter

awriter Active Member

Yeah, but Dye calling other people delusional is pretty funny.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

[​IMG]

9. The Book has him in trouble. The referee should really stop this.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

More like the referee should stop it so I don't have any more fodder to show the Kool-Aid drinkers' lack of logic in this area.

Right now, I can always count on a laugh when I share that someone believes Bo and Luke are investigating, and the government is not.

A close second is the unsealed testimony that's somehow available to the public, but yet wouldn't be known about if it weren't for Bo and Luke.

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Still with the Kool-Aid? Really?

Your dumbass arguments are one thing. At least try to be original with your insults.

12. The Book has left him a shell of his former self.

Draft saved Draft deleted