1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baseball Thread 5 - #5 George Brett Has a Story to Tell

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're a one trick mean-spirited pony. Point me to one positive thing you've written in this thread and I'll shut up.

Otherwise - maybe you should take stock of your life to finds out what makes you such a miserable prick.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Ahem. Baseball...

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Sorry, headbutt, but the redsoxfanoboilooserbloggerdouchebagidiot went after me because I said Jason Bay is not a great player.

4. Point out one positive thing you've written in this thread and I'll shut up.

You can't do it though. Everything you write is bile filled. If you hate baseball so much - if baseball gives you such a red ass - stop watching it. And stop commenting on it.

Oh and after John Smoltz' last start you may want to apologize for what you wrote about him.

You won't do that because you enjoy being the grumpy old prick who relishes pissing in the punch. That's your identity.

And that's pathetic.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Seems to me, you're the one doing all the bitching and pissing today.

6. Doesn't make me wrong about you now does it?

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Omar Minaya does suck. There is not one justifiable reason he should have a job next year.

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

Yes, in fact, you are totally wrong about me.
    But continue your pissing contest. I'm no longer part of it.

9. So you don't post in this thread always with the intent of saying something sucks or someone is wrong about something? I'm wrong about that? The evidence suggests otherwise.

Sorry you get all defensive about it.

Sometimes it hurts to look in the mirror.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

The only thing matters, sad to say, is Jeff Wilpon loves him.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

See Chris? He just posted about love. That's positive, right? :)

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

I love you, too, OOP. :D ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.