1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beer . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Danny O --
    I'm lovin' that 'Dog myself. My local packie carries the whole Abita line.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Anybody see those new Heinekin mini-kegs and take it as a personal challenge?

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I must admit that I did.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I was so desperate for booze just now that I drank water and rum. Thankfully, better thoughts took over. I had two sips, poured the rest out and now am going to bed.
    I wish I had more Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

5. BRoth

BRoth Member

That's about 15 beers. I'd be comatose before I could finish. More power to you, though.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Has anyone ever tried Bacardi Limon and Corona? Sometimes if you get a flavored beer and flavored vodka, it works out pretty well.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That doesn't sound good at all, of course I went the cheap way tonight and am drinking Budweiser, but still.

If things shake out like I think they will, in about 7 weeks I will be enjoying the finest beer brewed: Henry's.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

What's with all the fruity shit you're drinkin', Mayfly?

9. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I'm not drinking any fruity stuff. I've heard that Corona and Bacardi Limon tasted good together. Kanye even rapped about it how I heard about it, "Off that Bacardi Limon & Corona I'm zonin". Other than that, I haven't been drinking any real fruity stuff.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a frou-frou Long Island Tea.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hell no. Long Island Teas are gross.

This tastes like peaches drowned in happiness.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Peaches drowned in happiness. Sounds like the best description of the vagina ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted