1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bringing Sexy Back & Something About Mary = Don't Mix

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sxysprtswrtr, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Unattractive? Cameron Diaz?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hell, I even think Cameron's cute, MW. She's going through the post-breakup ugly phase right now, but my boys have permission to have celebrity crushes on Cameron.

And Justin's just hot!

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Lovely girl, but the dark hair does seem to do something unflattering to her face.

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I tried to bring sexy back, but without the receipt all I could get was store credit.

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Mighty, you and I have disagreed on the relative hotness of women before. We do so again.

Cameron Diaz has been "cute" at (relatively infrequent) times, but she has never been "attractive" or "hot."

7. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Dude, you guys need to see "In Her Shoes." It's basically a showcase of CD's hotness. A good thing.

(And Jesus, I was on a date, OK??)

:D

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Does nothing for me... looks like she got it in the face with a shovel to go with the Joker's mouth from Batman...

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Hot is in the eye of the beholder, and if Mighty_Wingman says she's hot, she's hot (at least to Mighty_Wingman).

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

obviously, there's a huge divide on the hotness of cameron diaz. i would say that in itself puts her in the "not hot" class. it's sort of like hall of famers, isn't it? shouldn't it be close to unanimous?

i mean, almost every woman has a few naysayers. but not the huge divide diaz brings.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Cameron Diaz is hot. So she doesn't have Scarlett Johannson's skin. So what? She's hot. To pretending otherwise is crazy talk. Watching her dance around in her underwear in the second Charlie's Angels nearly made my heart stop.

Now, I don't think I'm breaking any new ground by saying that she's quite obviously crazy. Loud, crass, emotionally unavailable, restless, neurotic, jealous, Looney Toons-crazy. And while getting naked with crazy hot chicks has a huge upside, after four years, I'm thinking JT was probably up for something else with less drama. Cameron seems like the kind of girl who holds a knife to your throat while you sleep, and then when you wake up and catch her in the act, she laughs this insane, maniacal laugh like it's the most hilarious gag of all time.

Plus, JT probably could never look at her seriously again after Sophia Copella punked her big-time in Lost in Translation with Anna Farris' character. I know I couldn't.

12. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I don't believe he's straight either.

Draft saved Draft deleted