1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College football week 6 thread: UCLA Confidential

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Oct 3, 2022.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Houston comes back to win, recovering an onside kick in which a UH player was offside by at least two yards, and then scoring. Ridiculous no-call.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

That’s some quarterback room they’ve got in Fort Collins.

97A90E6D-4077-49CF-A23C-EF10BAF9A275.jpeg

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

CSU has nine transfers from Nevada, who followed the coach. One of those transfers, QB Clay Millen (Hugh's son), is supposed to be good, there was a huge story on him in the Denver Post in late August, but he must be hurt because he's not playing tonight.

UNLV and SJSU might have the two ugliest uniforms in college football tonight.

4. dixiehack

From the footage they showed, the coaches for Nevada and CSU looked like they wanted to throw hands pregame. This is becoming a Sickos classic.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

All you need to know is that that the CSU coach thought the job was an upgrade from Nevada.

6. dixiehack

7. dixiehack

Y’all this is the first time I’ve seen what Petros Papadakis looks like. I thought it was some dude in his 70s with that voice.

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I ate at his dad’s restaurant in San Pedro when I was a kid. Memorable place.

9. dixiehack

UNR now has a Lake Tahoe campus! We all gotta meet up for homecoming since it is just 15 minutes away.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Was expecting UNLV-San Jose State to be much closer.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

This. Is. Awesome.
    I heart Petros (and Money) and have for years.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The radio show is 75% "guy talk/other". I like both of them, but don't like the radio show.

I think Petros is a really good college football announcer. He knows his stuff, especially if the rosters are California-based. I think he should be way higher up the Fox Sports food chain.

TigerVols likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted