1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coulter in 'hot water'

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trouser_Buddah, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

one of my favorite coulter talking points was how democrats could not use 9-11 widowers to help their cause, but the republicans could - because it was Bush and he was the president.
    it doesn't get much more hypocritical than that. talk about wanting it both ways.

I have problems with the radical right and left. all they do is generalize and sterotype the other side to the farthest degree, and blame everything on the other party. just seems counterproductive to me, but it gets them money and some blind followers. it's why i hate politics.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Am I allowed to dislike Coulter because I think she's a bad writer and a lightweight, or does it specifically have to be about her views? I don't mind Bono's views, but I don't like him personally. In fact, if Bono wrote a song about Annie's frighteningly large Adam's Apple, and I got stuck in an elevator with Rosie O'Donnell and Sean Hannity, and had to listen to that song over and over while trapped, that would be my idea of hell.

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Renaissance artists used to say you can tell everything you need to know about a woman by looking at her hands, and especially the wrists. Well, I have inspected He-Man's hands very very carefully (insofar as one can do by watching her on television), and I have concluded that she has an indeterminate-sized penis.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

I've tried to ignore certain people hoping they would go away. But it didn't work, so I give up.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Keep clicking those shoes together.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Kansas -- how appropriate.

Some things never change.

Draft saved Draft deleted