1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump: Come Kiss the Ring

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Admit It: You People Want To See How Far This Goes, Don’t You? - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

[​IMG]
    Donald Trump

My campaign’s just barely begun and I’ve already got you begging for more. Sure, you can sayyou oppose me or that you don’t even take me seriously. But let me ask you: How many articles have you read about Ted Cruz lately? How many news segments have you watched on Bobby Jindal? Or Rand Paul? But if those stories have the name “Donald Trump” in them, well, look who suddenly can’t get enough.

2. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Well at least it's Southern VT...

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Must be a soccer fan.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I looked at the Vermont label and decided I'd sound snotty if I said anything... but I wasn't going to be ordering it anytime soon. Too many choices already when you live in Alabama.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Don't judge taste by where it's made. She lived in Georgia and Carolina for decades. Her hubby moved up here, which means she did. She's a southerner.

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Caught a little bit of Morning Joe this morning, as is my occasional wont and man was it weird.

I wasn't entirely sure what they were arguing about but one thing was perfectly clear, Mika is as dumb as a box of rocks if she doesn't understand Trump's candidacy.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, I understand that, and I don't mean to sound parochial It's just that I have to buy it and pay shipping to find out if I like it, and there is no shortage in the fridge already. Add that the grocery store has many more and that I pass several BBQ places daily that make well proven sauce fresh. When you live in Alabama there's not exactly a shortage of good BBQ or sauce.

Mostly my reaction was kind of a knee jerk mirror of the old Pace Picante Sauce commercials. "New York City!?!"

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Get a rope.

Songbird likes this.
  10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

This is outstanding!

11. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I just had a Facebook friend, with a straight face, argue the virtues of Trump as president.

They were all the same half ass code worded he'd better than that stupid ni**er we have now arguments. But they are out there.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The N-word. Go for it, boys. You know you want to.

Ignatius_J._Reilly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.