1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk takes over Twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The whole idiocy regarding Covid and the vaccine is just so depressing. And politicians who know better will stoke that idiocy because floating the idea of these grand conspiracies gets them re-elected.

wicked and Smallpotatoes like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

There *will* be another pandemic of some sort. It's quite possible that a new Covid variant will emerge, one that is potentially deadly.

This bullshit is going to get a lot of people killed.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

It already has.

wicked likes this.
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

debate meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6. Neutral Corner

Rogan got famous for hosting a TV show where people ate bugs and the UFC. I don't find him an authoritative source on much of anything.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Nugget of credit for slinging rags.

While living in Boston and working on his stand-up, Rogan held several jobs to secure himself financially, including teaching martial arts at Boston University and in nearby Revere, delivering newspapers, driving a limousine, doing construction work, and assisting a private investigator.[10][12] Meanwhile, his blue comedy style earned him gigs at bachelor parties and strip clubs.[8] One night, he persuaded the owner of a comedy club in Boston to allow him to try a new five-minute routine. At the show was talent manager Jeff Sussman, who liked the act and offered to become his manager, which Rogan accepted.[8][23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Yep, he's been feeding his followers donkey semen for years now. And they just guzzle it up.

9. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

So what about the show? It made him a lot of money and he was baked off his ass for most of the time.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The only good version of Rogan was on NewsRadio. It’s been a steady enshittification since then.

sgreenwell and Neutral Corner like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

What about it? It was trash TV that got good rating for a while. The producers and Rogan made some money. I don't see any other significance to it.

Fred siegle likes this.
  12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I had friends suggest I got my cancer from the covid vaccine…

Draft saved Draft deleted