1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk takes over Twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Apr 25, 2022.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I've had an eye-opening experience these past few days on Xitter.
    One of my clients decided Xitter is cheap so let's set up an account and advertise on it. ANd he did, and he's right, it is cheap and it is converting for us.
    But then came time for me to set up CSR monitoring. First thing I did was create a new account. It forced me to choose at least one account to follow. Choice no. 1 was Elon. No. 2? Marjorie Taylor Greene. No. 3? Newsmax. No. 4 - No. 21 was either a Qanon or a GOP account. No. 22 was the first Democrat -- @Potus.
    I then hopped over to my news feed to see what was the very first Tweets it was sending me. The very first one was a video of a fat white girl beating up a Muslim classmate and then an even larger Black girl grabbing the original girl by the hair and literally yanking clumps out of her skull. In a high school class somewhere. Video. No. 2 was from "Retirement Home Nightmare Vids" and it showed a Black attendant wailing on an elderly white woman in a wheelchair whose nursing gown was pulled up so high they had to blur her breasts and genitals.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's the Post.

3. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

It’s definitely a column. A shitty, disingenuous, logically empty column, but a column.

4. Neutral Corner

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

At least on my feed, if Tommy Chong pulls his ads for gummies, Elon is doomed!

6. Neutral Corner

Let's hold a poll!

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Elon's gone and sharpened that stick on both ends.

8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Sandy Hook deniers don’t deserve a platform.

Inky_Wretch and Webster like this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

They deserve a bullet.

Starman and Smallpotatoes like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
Draft saved Draft deleted