1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 8-13

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

Overall is was so-so, but there were some good moments...

- Wee-Bay going Suge Knight on Drama
    - Drama ignoring death to be surprised at his Viking Quest fame
    - The old guy -- I thought he was funny and had some quotables
    - Vince getting dissed and not knowing how to take it

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Clubber, I must agree... Drama ignoring death when he was happy somebody recognized him from Viking Quest was the show's funniest moment...

Now, I love the Ramones, but I hope we don't have to see a ton of shows with Vince dressed up like Joey...

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

the "old guy?!!!!" some respect for the great martin landau, please. 8) 8) 8)

4. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

[​IMG]

"Let's shoot this fucker!"

5. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

that wasn't his name in the show

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i liked it. loved the part where drama was being dangled over the edge of the balcony and the thug agent guy made reference to the "dude from viking quest" and drama perked up. that was funny.

and wtf is turtle gonna do with 40K cash? i was kind of hoping his career would take off a little bit. could've made an interesting dynamic if he was actually busy being a rap manager and not really able to keep hanging with vince as much.

7. bd11

bd11 Member

Ari makes the show. This episode dragged, particularly the parts at Landau's house.

Draft saved Draft deleted