1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ferguson / Staten Island Decisions -- No Indictments

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Nov 16, 2014.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Until this thread, when did you claim it was a joke? Nice try twisting that around, Rick, but this is just another attempt to dodge being called on your BS. Of course, this will make no sense because I'm quoting from days ago. Got bored with your attempts at deceit, so I'm just now getting back to this foolishness.

2. outofplace

Oh joy. YF found an excuse to slip an attack on teachers into the thread.

Still waiting for him to give us an example of somebody ending up dead when a teacher makes a mistake.

3. outofplace

Just had to scroll back and see how far YF took this latest bit of foolishness. That last line says it all. YF is offering an impractical, unrealistic idea so he can attack teachers again because it gives him another avenue to argue with Rick and a few others as a bonus. It contributes nothing to the larger discussion and the idea is completely useless because there is no way to fund it in public schools.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

That's how I remember it. It's been years, maybe I'm misremembering. Maybe you're misremembering, but your shark-attack style would never allow you to admit it. I know I never did what you accuse me of, so whatever made you think I did had to have been some sort of misunderstanding.

But the accusations got repeated endlessly with a burden of proof far, far lower than what you claim to stand for. Because it suited your "keep the argument going, never back down" style. Just like pretending to stand for a high burden of proof does now.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Hands up, Don't oop.

Seriously, oop, have a beer and chill for once.

6. outofplace

I don't drink. Rick can lie all he wants. He and I both know the truth and the bit about me not defending high standards of proof is a complete joke. Both of you have a nice night.

7. RickStain

Exactly the response everyone expected.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You know, sometimes it's cool to shoot the shit here, even with adversaries, without the cold, hard edge.

9. RickStain

Man knows his sci-fi and comics, no doubt.

10. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

There's video.

http://fox2now.com/2014/12/04/video-ferguson-protesters-marching-through-rural-missouri-meet-opposition/

That part of Missouri isn't quite Winter's Bone territory, but it's not surprising.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I feel bad for oop's wife. His alleged wife. We don't ***know*** she exists.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Maybe you should, it might give you a personality.

Draft saved Draft deleted