1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Francona out as Boston Manager

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by skiptomylou2, Sep 30, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

THERE we go.

It's so much fun to see the light come on.

Your lack of punctuation makes me wonder if skiptomylou or skiptomylou2: stupidity boogaloo has broken into your house and eaten your brain and taken over your account.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I have fucking up spelling, grammar and punctuation for years sweetheart. :)

3. imjustagirl

I have hating you for just as long. :D

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Sweet hell. I'm tired.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Have we come to a consensus that skiptomylou2 is satire?

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hell, I always thought you were satire. BTW, you'd have liked the Adam guy on the past Big Brother. He'd do the devil sign with his hands and bellow, "DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!"

7. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I kind of thought it was just blatant trolling for LOLZ. I didn't think he had a greater point or anything, which typically satire has.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sorry, I meant satire executed by someone else. There's no doubt skiptomylou is too stupid to pull off satire. This shit is just so over the top, it has to be by someone else--a board vet.

9. imjustagirl

As much as I'd like to agree, having seen the PMs he sent me, it would have to be someone who found a random college kid, found his writing and sent it to me to look at on the day it appeared in his school paper.

10. Not for nothing but there was absolutely no information in this thread which would enlighten any reader about the why Francona is no longer managing the Red Sox or any information on how this came to pass. No informed opinion on who may be the next manager for the club or how this could effect a roster shake-up. No information at all.

Just 5 pages of crap.

This is a great example of why I stopped trying to participate in baseball threads.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If it wasn't on Twitter or Bleacher Report, you're full of shit.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Here's all you need.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/09/latest-on-terry-francona-1.html

Draft saved Draft deleted