1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Sadly, there's no Glee this week or the next two. However, the cast will be singing at Saturday's World Series game!

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Finally, after nearly 15 years, something positive comes out of Fox airing the World Series!

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to see a Mash-up of the National Anthem with O Canada - with dancing.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

... unless they're captured and held hostage by the North Vietnamese in the same cell where they put Amelia Earhart. :D :D :D

5. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

I generally abhor anything remotely akin to musical theater ... but I like this show.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Eh, he's been caught in an NKOTB shirt. Total turnoff :D

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

he'd never admit it if that was true

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

No. No you are most definitely not the only one. I quivered when I saw this picture:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Wenders

My "Oh god I think I just fell in love with Puck" moment came last ep when he was singing Sweet Caroline. I'm pretty sure I actually swooned.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Another awesome episode. The Rick with a couple awesome lines ("My son's queerer than a three-dollar bill!") and another fantastic serious scene with Kurt. We finally get to see the human side of Sue ("Handicapped ramps make able people lazy!").

Artie's the star tonight though...telling Tina that even though he's in a wheelchair, "...my penis is fully functional." His reaction to Tina's confession was perfect, and that scene where he's singing Dancing With Myself was the Glee equivalent of Bill Haverchuck eating a sandwich and laughing hysterically at Garry Shandling. There was a lot of heartbreak bubbling beneath the surface of that scene.

And next week? Rachel developing a crush on Will, who in turn sings "Don't Stand So Close To Me?" Good Tebow, that's awesome.

I can't believe how much they cram into 42 minutes. What a great, great, great show.

11. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Can't go wrong with some Proud Mary, either.

12. Wenders

Sue Sylvester has a heart? WHAT?!

...no seriously, that scene made me about cry. And then the next scene with Kurt and his dad? Yeah I needed the Kleenex box.

Draft saved Draft deleted