1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

well it's just the fall, and they may have nationals come spring time. So this fall built up to regionals and spring for nationals.

Personally I liked the big reveal too. Obviously Emma and Ken's wedding is gonna be ruined and the spring will be a bigger triangle with Shue, Em and the biatch.

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

They're really pulling out all the stops!

From Perez:
    http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-09-shes-cast-idina-menzel-is-heading-to-glee

Also, Joss Whedon's (director of "Buffy" and "Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog") will be directing an episode of the show!

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

W
    You just made me click on Perez Hilton's site. I now hate you.

Glee producer Ryan Murphy has a track record of creating strong concepts — Nip/Tuck, etc — but the problem has been that they fall apart. The real worry for me with Glee is how they can keep it going. Personally, some of the soap opera-y stuff has been a disaster. Pregnant! Faking being pregnant!
    But it has been better and they wrote themselves out of the hole that was the fake pregnancy storyline.
    I like where it is headed and I can't wait for tonight.

4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Opposite the new Melrose Place.

Bastards.

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

A-fucking-mazing.

And finally, Emma-Will. Thank you lord!

And Lea Michele KILLED on Don't Rain on my Parade.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

"That's deaf racism!"

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Yeah, that was a very good last episode of the fall. A ton of great music (I thoroughly enjoyed the Kelly Clarkson as a nice change-up for a closing song) and they wrapped up the major storylines well. I could have done with the slow motion running for Mr. Schu at the end, but it's a minor quibble.

Oh, and my favorite line of the night: "You're about to go for a ride on the Sylvester Express. Destination: HORROR."

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I think the show gave us everything we could possibly want in a finale. And know I'm a bad person because I prefer "My Life Would Suck Without You" to "Don't Rain on My Rain Parade." I am going to take courses on being a human being at some point soon.

9. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I also liked:

Principal Figgins: "You've embarrassed William McKinley High School!"
    Sue Sylvester: "A failed ex-president!!"

10. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

To which I yelled at the television, "HE WAS ASSASSINATED!" I'm a nerd.

I loved the "orgy of evidence" against Sue. She obviously thought she was untouchable.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I didn't recognize Eve without her Tiger paws. :D

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Abso-friggin'-lutely! God, she's got pipes.

And Sue's "you've got no proof" thread in the principal's office had me rolling. "It was on Cheerios letterhead, and said 'From the desk of Sue Sylvester.'"
    "Circumstancial!"
    "It was in your handwriting."
    "Forgery!"

Draft saved Draft deleted