1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Thank you. That was so much fun to watch.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

That was pretty cool - not too often you see an actor actually acknowledge how much they love doing a TV show (the paycheck, the lifestyle and other stuff that goes with it - yeah).

3. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Glee picked up four Golden Globe nods today. Matthew Morrison (best actor), Lea Michele (best actress), Jane Lynch (best supporting actress) and Best Comedy.

I can easily see Lynch winning this one.

4. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I agree. If gambling I would double down on Lynch for the win.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Just saw this for the first time tonight. Lea Michele! Fell in love with her in Spring Awakening.
    Looks like I have some catching up to do but seems like a fun show.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

The first half-season is out on DVD next Tuesday. Can't think of a better way to spend New Years Eve. Well, I can, but shit, I'm 36. Those days are gone!!!

7. I can't help but smile listening to the Glee soundtracks. Just such a fun show. I can't believe we have to wait until APRIL.

8. DanOregon

I realize they have probably mapped out Season 1, but I was disappointed Glee didn't have a Christmas episode. I can only imagine how good it could be given the twisted darkness that lies inside Ryan Murphy's brain.

9. ripple

ripple Member

That was great. Really took a good deal of work to do, he obviously really feels that way.

10. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I just pre-ordered the first half of the season on DVD. Can't wait to get it and rewatch it.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

This is sort of cool. Fox Italy organized a flash mob in Rome for a little Glee marketing ploy. I never get to see crap like this when I leave my house.

http://www.breitbart.tv/glee-flash-mob-invades-busy-rome-shopping-mall/

12. DanOregon

My favorite Christmas present was Vol. 1 Season 1 soundtrack. I bought it for myself. Don't know which is my favorite song on it "Take A Bow" or "Somebody to Love."
    Though Chenowith's Alone, and Don't Stop Believin and Defying Gravity are also great.

Draft saved Draft deleted