1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Got my Rolling Stone today. Glee is the cover story, with a shot of Lea Michele's underwear. Interesting cover.

2. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

Dianna Agron is hot.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

um, pdf or link, please

4. Moderator1

Go pick up a Rolling Stone

5. Moderator1

Or go here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/issue1102

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I'm kind of love with the fact that she didn't get her nose fixed at some point. She seems much more real the way she is.

7. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

real women are definitely more appealing than fake ones.

8. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

A Glee community that I'm in posted scans of the article. Basically, the interviewer was trying to get the squeaky-clean kids to give them some dirt on their personal lives (whether they pee in the shower, whether Dianna Agron is a freak in bed, etc.) Lea Michele went first and because of her background in theater, she had already dealt with the press extensively and warned them all that they were going to ask some awkward questions.

The best part was when they get to interviewing Jane Lynch. She's like Mama Bear protecting her cubs and after dressing down the reporter in a restaurant, she pulled Chris Colfer (who plays Kurt and is easily the newest to this whole scene) off to the side and told him he didn't have to answer anything that he didn't want to.

Oh, and Colfer apparently holds grudges. He's had a lot of people from high school come out of the word work trying to be friends, until he reminds them that they tortured him in HS.

9. Moderator1

Read the story this a.m. Blah.
    As for the freak in bed story, it was Dianna Agron who brought that up. Said she was on a date with the son of a famous actor and he made the crack 15 minutes into their first date.

Lea Michele has nine tattoos.

I don't really feel any more informed or entertained after reading the story. I do love that cover shot.

10. Moderator1

Glee cast on Oprah now.
    First time I've ever intentionally watched Oprah.

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I've now seen two of their live performances (I also saw when they performed at the White House Easter Egg Hunt on Monday. I'm jealous. The Glee cast AND J.K. Rowling were there. How does my dad run for office again?) and I wonder why they always cut out Artie's verse on Somebody to Love.

12. Is this show worth watching? All the girls at my school love it but I have not tuned in yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted