1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yes. Great show. Lots of fun.

Oprah flew in a Glee Club from Burbank, gave it a new piano and ONE HUNDRED GRAND. Unreal.

2. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

There's a 12-page thread devoted to the first 13 episodes. I'd say it's worth it.

Technically, Dove gave the club 100 grand. But hell, after THAT performance, they deserve it. They were awesome.

3. Moderator1

Something to read while we "Gleeks" wait for the return in 13 hours, 50 minutes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/12/AR2010041202892.html?hpid=artslot

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Did you just call yourself a Gleek?

I think I have heartburn.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That article made me sad.

6. Wenders

Music from tonight's has been released on iTunes!

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

dolphins are just gay sharks.

and yes, i'd buy the two cheerios dinner to watch them make out.

8. Moderator1

Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele together again. Wow.
    Someone in our family just noted she's seen his butt.

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Great little interview with them on the NYT Arts Blog: http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/12/those-youve-known-lea-michele-and-jonathan-groff-reunite-on-glee/

10. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

This show just makes me incredibly happy. And the Glee version of Vogue was phenomenal.

11. Wenders

I'm so ready for the Madonna episode. Hello Goodbye was as epic as I thought it would be.

Also, if this show can fit any more music theater GODS in, I just might die. I actually squealed when I saw Idina Menzel scroll across in the opening credits. I worship her.

12. Well, based on recommendations by people from here I watched Glee and thought it was okay. Over dramatic, yes. But kind of fun. But also It is annoying how a piano shows up in a library and no one tells them to stop. And then a whole band shows up. But other than that it was good. If it were on and I were to go by FOX I would watch it

Draft saved Draft deleted