1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

The Madonna episode was such a hit that they're talking about doing a sequel next season.

2. Wenders

Kinda mad right now. I was going to submit an audition for Glee through MySpace.

I went on yesterday afternoon to submit one and it wouldn't let me. Literally, it wouldn't go through the process, just opened up a giant banner with OPEN CASTING CALL and the cast on it and wouldn't go past that.

Got on this afternoon to find that the call is over. It was *supposed* to go to 11:59 p.m. (PST) April 26. So unless I seriously don't know my time zones, I should still have a good 12 hours to submit it. But nooooo.

MySpace, you are getting a sternly-worded e-mail.

EDIT: Apparently it was 11:59 a.m., which makes zero sense to me, but whatever. It still didn't work yesterday.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Destroys me every time. Luther's version only, but still.

4. Wenders

Solid performances and a real tear-jerker of an episode.

Kristin Chenoweth needs to be on this show, like, all the time.

5. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Kurt's dad is just phenomenal. My favorite ancillary character.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

The Rick.

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Absolutely. She knocks my socks off. All the way off. How someone can have that voice AND an comedic ability is beyond my belief system. The look on her face tonight when she said "his one eye went all weird and he had a stroke" was priceless.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Three straight days I'm singing 'One Less Bell to Answer' at the top of my lungs, everywhere I go. Please make it stop.

9. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Time to "Spill Your Guts!" ... whaddya got for us, Mo?

Aggro Crag!!

10. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

It's shocking that it is the same dude. While I had seen some stand-up routines where he is jokey and decent, I otherwise just know him from Guts and some cheesy bad sitcom. He belongs in the "all improvement hall of fame" or something like that.

11. Wenders

That's what I remember him from. I remember when GUTS went GLOBAL and all the kids were from foreign countries and gave their little intros in their native language.

12. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

One of my best friends was slapped across the face by her for an awards show commercial. Apparently she's just as awesome in real life as she is on screen.

Draft saved Draft deleted