1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

not a fan of the show or lea, but i agree. little more than gossip column, unsubtantiated b.s. probably planted by a show runner ot flak.

2. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

All of which was later denied. He doesn't even drive the kind of car she supposedly egged or keyed or whatever.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Jayma Mays singing "touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me, I want to be dirty!" There's just something about that wide-eyed innocent ginger... RAWR.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Mike O'Malley was freakin awesome as Rif-Raf

5. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

11/03/2010

Gwyneth Paltrow to Sing ‘F- You’ on Glee
    The tracklist for the fourth Glee soundtrack is out, and, as usual, it can be scoured for hints of what’s to come. Namely, during her forthcoming guest turn on the show, Gwyneth Paltrow will be performing the radio edit of Cee-Lo’s “Fuck You,” known as “Forget You.” Will it be as good as Will’s cleaned-up performance of “Golddigger”? ("She ain’t messing with no broke, broke.") Also in store for us: Bruno Mars (“Just the Way You Are”), the Zuton’s “Valerie” (best known for its Amy Winehouse cover), a rendition of "Marry You," and Dirty Dancing's "(I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life," which should be rousing, just so long as the Black Eyed Peas don't crash, and/or Cory Monteith doesn't dance. http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/11/gwyneth_paltrow_singing_cee-lo.html

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Is that Straight No Chaser?

7. Wenders

The lead guy is Darren Criss, of A Very Potter Musical and Team Star Kid fame.

And I want to go to that school.

I thought the mash-ups were really good this time around.

8. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

holy trainwreck next week is must watch, G Paltrow singing 'Umbrella'??

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Blah, all male homophobes are secretly gay and just want to make out with the cute dude.

Yes, that's it. Because all racists really want to be black or something.

The music wasn't bad the storyline was just silly.

10. Wenders

It's actually a mash-up of Umbrella and Singin' in the Rain.

11. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

I actually thought the mashups this week were kind of lame. I was pretty disappointed.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I guess I really am past the Glee. I think I have at least two weeks' worth on my DVR, and didn't even remember it existed until this thread popped back up.

Draft saved Draft deleted