1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Meh, they can steer it back on target when they wake up.

2. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

You two crack me up.

Anyway, if you DVR'd last week's episode, it was a repeat of Funk. There hasn't been a new one since the Rocky Horror ep (and then the week before that, there was a repeat as well because they wanted the RH ep to be closest to Halloween).

Here are some spoilers, just to give you an idea of what I'm pretty sure is coming up before the Christmas break:

Next week: Gwyneth episode
    Week after: The amazing Carol Burnett is going to be on the show as Sue's mother
    First week of December: Sectionals
    Second week: Christmas episode

And then they'll break until early-mid January.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Wendela, where do you stand on Real Housewives? Be honest, no one will judge you.

4. imjustagirl

I deleted the Rocky Horror ep without watching. I hate that movie so much.

I'll give this week's show a shot, especially with Moddy mentioning Straight No Chaser.

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Never seen any of them. I stopped watching Bravo after Project Runway went to Lifetime. And ZOMG did I effing hate the PR winner this season. Wanted to stab her.

IJAG, the group Moddy was referencing isn't SNC, but it is an all-boys acapella group that is pretty darn good.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

You need to watch this one just for the a capella boys school version of Teenage Dream, which was awesome.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, keep in mind all Moddy did was ask - and the answer that Wenders provided was no.

Glee hasn't sustained the level it had much of last season but I watch for the moments. The one with Curt that 21 mentioned. Cheesus. The last scene of the Rocky show. The reprise of Finn with the mailman.

8. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

It does seem to happen often that the guy doing the anti-gay screed in politics turns out to be doing things on the down-low.
    Just saying.

9. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

G Paltrow singing 'Fogret You' originally by Cee Lo Green--next weeks episode the sub

10. imjustagirl

At least usually when you c&p something from some other source, you have the courtesy to link to the story. Please do the same here.

11. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Check out the world premiere of Gwyneth Paltrow singing a mash-up of Rihanna’s “Umbrella” and the classic “Singin’ in the Rain.”

The 38-year-old blond beauty sings with Matthew Morrison on the track. The song will be featured on the November 16th episode of Glee called “The Substitute”.

Check it out below. Ella ella ella ella ey ey ey ey! You can listen to the other tracks at GleeTheMusic.com!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/12/gwyneth-paltrows-umbrella-premiere/#ixzz15CDzrYSg

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Finally saw this week's episode and I'm disheartened by the music. I understand that people want the pop stuff but come on .... the school Kurt visited was performing a capella but the lead vocals were obviously auto-tuned. I'm calling bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted