1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Her best line yet was this week, when Will says something about the pot calling the kettle black. Britney turns to Mercedes and says "That's so racist." I laughed my ass off.

2. podunk press

podunk press Active Member

Brittany is ridiculously hot.

Artie is hilarious.

They are my favorite characters. And it's not close.

3. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

5:27 pm - 02/25/2011
    Bill O'Reilly Hints He May Appear on 'Glee'

On 'The O'Reilly Factor' (weekdays, 8 PM ET on Fox News), Bill O'Reilly was critiquing a clip of Willie Geist, Ann Curry and Jenna Bush Hager dancing on 'Today' when he made a surprising revelation.

"I was on the set of 'Glee' last night," O'Reilly disclosed. "And after seeing those professionals, and that ... pretty frightening. And I want to thank all of the 'Glee' people for being so nice to us."

O'Reilly has taken shots at 'Glee' in the past, once accusing the show of indoctrinating the nation's youth with liberal values. And 'Glee' responded with an episode featuring a newsman character who seemed to be parodying O'Reilly.

That all appears to be water under the bridge. There are Twitter reports of O'Reilly being greeted warmly on the 'Glee' set, and the rumor is he will be playing one of the judges at the Regionals.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/02/25/bill-oreilly-glee-video/

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I believe he's the third judge. The other two are Kathy Griffin and Loretta Devine.

That ep will air March 15.

5. Deeper_Background

Presented Without Comment: Fishsticks Paltrow Kills A Joan Jett Song With Her Goop (And All Libidos) http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/exclusive-glee-video-watch-gwyneth-paltrow-channel-her-inner-joan-jett/

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Finally finished season 1. You guys were right, that was light-years better than season 2. Now it's kinda ruined for me.

7. Deeper_Background

Paltrow is a milf

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

It just needs to be said again that there is nobody on this planet hotter than Heather Morris. Good Jesus, her hotness defies description.

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Third- or fourth-prettiest lady on the show (depending on how annoying Quinn and/or Rachel are this week). Doesn't mean she's ugly. Means they cast their pretty ladies well.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

You know how big a fan I am of Lea Michele. But Heather Morris is playing, so to speak, at a different level this year.

Tonight's episode was a classic. "Nooner is when you have dessert in the middle of the afternoon."

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Santana is having a pretty productive year herself. Last night was her breakout performance.

12. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

If I want to see Billo and KG together on my television, I'd much prefer it would be Hell in a Cell on RAW.

Draft saved Draft deleted