1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

From the neck down, Heather Morris is the equator of the Sun.
    But Dianna Agron (Quinn) is the fairest of them all, and that includes Minka Kelly.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

The AV Club's reviewer described her dancing as "pure liquid sex."

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It's sort of stunning to me that a show like Glee can handle a conversation like the one between Kurt and his dad with such sweetness and grace, and turn around three minutes later and have such a clunky, illogical and stupid conversation like the one between Santana and Britney, where Santana-goes-gay becomes the most ridiculous orientation plot contrivance since Vito Spatafore did it on The Sopranos.

4. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

This is all true.

But more Santana means less Rachel. This is good.

5. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Dont label me!! :) Landslide was good though

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

New name for the Warblers, Anal Leakage.

7. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I was on the fence about Glee doing original songs but I thought they really knocked it out of the park. The solo Rachel effort was stellar. The group song was just fun and really harkened back to season 1. Now, if we can get Kurt and Blaine to transfer to McKinley so we can have the best group of them all, Vocal Adrenaline, back in the spotlight, we'll be in good shape.

I so do not want to have to wait until April for new episodes. :(

8. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

The thing about the "originals" is that they sound the same as Top 40 stuff to me anyway. I'm not really up-to-date on popular music, except for a couple tracks here and there, so I don't really care so much if they do originals vs. covers. If anything, I like the covers more, since it's a new sound for most of them.

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Loved the moment of Kurt's first kiss...have to wonder how many parents at home went flying for the remote.

10. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Loved it too. Good thing Blaine had Kurt's Dad give him the talk last week. ;)

11. shockey

shockey Active Member

heck, i was watching alone and I went flying for the remote...

12. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the first couple of songs more than the rest because of the humor. I had to leave the room during the last one because I was cringing so much. It reminded me of something the Zack Attack would write.

Then again, I really don't watch Glee for the music, so I'm not the best judge. I can take it or leave it, but as much as I enjoy Puck (who is a great character and really well-acted), when he sang "Fat Bottomed Girls," my main thought was, "Wow, I wish I was listening to the Queen version."

Draft saved Draft deleted