1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

"My dad's college roommate was G. Gordon Liddy. And he taught my dad a valuable lesson!"

What was that? To not have kids until your early-mid 60s?

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Lebanese.

Ha!

3. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I actually didn't hate this episode. I thought the T-shirt thing at the end was creative. I liked the Rat Pack number (with the Changster dancing. He needs to dance EVERY episode) and liked the Faberry duet.

AAAAND FLASHMOB!

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

HOnestly, I laughed out loud at Puck's t-shirt.

5. Wenders

YES. That was HILARIOUS.

6. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Not a big Kurt fan, but they brought it last night

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

One of the better episodes. They actually closed out some storylines, moved the plot along and had some decent scenes and performances. Can't believe they didn't use the "my nose, my nose" line from the Brady Bunch or drop Jennifer Grey's name.
    I'll miss the Warblers - can't believe 90 minutes without a Sue scene wasn't that bad.

8. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Hopefully they can keep the bar raised until nationals

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Britney = liquid sex

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

That was a pretty solid episode, and I thought two of the musical numbers - "Never Going Back Again" and "I Don't Want To Know" - were among the best I've seen.

11. Wenders

I feel like they're picking better songs that fit everyone's voices much better, rather than trying to shoehorn crap top-40 songs in for the sake of selling iTunes. I think this was easily the best "tribute" episode (though the Madonna episode had one of the best group numbers on this show: Like a Prayer) mostly because the plot actually advanced and didn't center on one artist's numbers.

Also, the scene where Finn and Rachel return Sam's guitar to him is one of the best scenes of the season. Wow. It got kinda dusty in the room. It's something that is so real right now to a lot of people.

12. podunk press

podunk press Active Member

The last two episodes have been fantastic.

I can't remember the last time I looked forward to a show more than I do this one.

Draft saved Draft deleted