1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

She's going to end up kidnapping that kid and thrown in jail. Loved the reality check that Shelby gave her. She really needed to hear it.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

And frankly, I like that Puck's hot for teacher. ;)

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Poin is now a huge Glee fan, I'm told.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It's a little funny how socially acceptable it is for Glee to have a storyline where a high school senior guy (Puck) is depicted having a relationship with a 40-year-old female teacher. Can you imagine how much people would lose their shit if Mr. Schuster started making out (or sleeping with) with Santana or Quinn? People would burn down Fox Studios.

I understand why it's viewed that way. It's just a little silly though.

5. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Way too much Ryan Murphy gay drama taking over on this show and the ratings show it, down from the teens and mid 20's last year to 40 something now

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

OMG. It's a show about a goddamn show choir. The "gay" was never far from this show.

7. Deeper_Background

They got blasted for the popular artist tribute shows last year, but it brings the big ratings numbers. No one cares who is hooking up with who anymore and the West Side story 50th anniversary tributes, I agree with the 'played out' faction on here...

8. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I'm just shocked to see you post via actual words, as opposed to copy-pasting something from a blog. Where is the DB we all know and... well, not love, but are used to?

9. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Glee's girlfriend/boyfriend swapping drama is played out -- heterosexual or homosexual.

10. Deeper_Background

they almost redeemed themselves for a couple of minutes with Van Halen's Hot for Teacher

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Okay, are we completely done with "It's really hard on a teenager to come out of the closet" episodes and storylines? This one was straining, and any more will be completely played out.

On the other hand, Puck was absolutely killing it this week. I still have delusional hope that they are going to go somewhere awesome with Quinn's sociopathic tendencies instead of just redeeming her, but that's just wishful thinking on my part.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

The Christmas episode was as good as anything they've ever done. Borderline magical.

Draft saved Draft deleted