1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm halfway through and bored.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

YOU BORE ME!!!!!1111

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

YOUR STUIPED.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

"Do They Know it's Christmas" was pretty sweet.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Also, Britney taking the lead on Christmas Wrapping = filthy, filthy hot.

6. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Looks like everyone's tired and the show is on auto-pilot now, plus the kids are bitching that the summer tours and already hectic shooting schedule are killing them.

7. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I loved the over-the-top cheesy B&W part. Just totally and completely awesome.

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I enjoyed last night - and I agree with deep (jeeez, did I just type that!?!?). I don't see the show lasting much longer. Though maybe a remade cast of kids gives it new life?

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Most teen shows can't sustain themselves because they follow kids who are all in the same class. SO, they either remain in high school for 7 years, or they graduate.

This show seems to have the perfect opportunity to have some kids graduate each year, while introducing new characters -- if the writers could pull it off.

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

The line last week (?) with the chick from Show Choir No. 3 saying "And I'm just a sophomore!" might as well have been a flashing sign that she'll be the star next season or the one after.

I didn't mind it. I enjoyed the B/W special and Brittany's outfit in her song. Good lord. I could have done without the Irish kid shitting on the Peanuts special.

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

She's one of the Glee Project kids. I feel like they're really grooming those kids to take over the show.

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I find it weird that they present a completely homo-tastic Christmas special and then include the Salvation Army as part of the story line. And it's now official ... I will listen to Darren Criss sing the phone book.

Draft saved Draft deleted